While our childhood education program is tailored to the needs of kids of all ages and developmental stages, you still want to ensure your children are placed in the appropriate care for their age range (infant, toddler, pre-school, or daycare). At The Learning Academy, we provide an inclusive daycare center for children of all ages and development levels. We believe that every child deserves to be able to grow and learn in a safe and caring environment.
What Age Does Infant Care Start?
At The Learning Academy, we know that the brain develops at a rapid rate in infancy. Our infant care age ranges are from 0 – 18 months as we understand that the infant developmental stage is crucial for future growth. All of our staff members have been trained in our Teaching Strategies Creative Curriculum, which emphasizes effective teaching based on age.
Infant Care Curriculum
This curriculum is designed to help infants create connections between people and things around them.
- We emphasize language learning by reading books, naming objects, and speaking with your infant.
- Your child will also be able to interact with other infants in a safe environment to help develop social skills.
- Daycare for infants isn’t just about keeping your child occupied. The Learning Academy’s goal is to create lifelong learners, and we believe that begins in infancy.
What Age Does Daycare Start?
The Learning Academy provides infant care and toddler programs. We focus on each stage of development, which is why we have specific programs for infants, toddlers, and school-age children. We ensure our daycare center is inclusive of children of all ages and development levels with tailored programs for each age range to help you streamline your child’s education. This not only includes our daycare program but also our toddler program, pre-school program, as well as our before and after school care.
All our staff members have been trained in our Teaching Strategies Creative Curriculum which emphasizes effective teaching based on age. So you don’t need to worry that your child is too young or old for daycare as we will make sure they get the teaching they need. We provide the below.
- Before and after school childcare programs to help parents with busy schedules.
- Transportation services to and from our daycare center.
- Live streaming monitoring so you can keep an eye on your child even while you’re away.
- Academic kids summer camps to keep your child mentally engaged when school’s out.
- Educational daycare that focuses on 10 key areas of child development.
- Nutritious, homestyle meals.
- A caring and educated staff.
What Age Does Toddler Daycare Start?
Did you know that 85% of your child’s learning ability will be firmly established by the age of five? This stage of your child’s life is critically important for brain development. That’s why The Learning Academy places a special emphasis on toddler learning activities for those between the ages of 18 months and three years old.
Toddler Care Curriculum
Our toddler program not only provides your child with a fun and safe area to explore and learn new things, but our activities also encourage key areas of brain development.
- Our curriculum is designed to address the most important areas of brain development in children between the ages of six weeks and three years of age.
- We believe that children can learn a lot through play, so we have honed our Teaching Strategies Creative Curriculum to offer the perfect mix of fun and education.
- Toddlers don’t necessarily have the same attention span as older children which is why we at The Learning Academy make sure that all of our educational activities are fun and stimulating.
- We want your child to enjoy the time they spend here, and we have gone to painstaking lengths to create a program that is safe, fun, and educational.
What Age Does Pre-School Care Start?
Children between the ages of three to four years old learn through expression and play. Their minds are constantly learning and developing as they get ready for kindergarten. At the Learning Academy we are proud to offer our educational, exciting preschool program for Westerville, OH children.
Pre-School Care Curriculum
Our fantastic curriculum is designed to address critical points of brain development. Your preschool-aged children get to come to a place that is full of love and based on educational values.
Pre-school-aged children are provided with excellent opportunities to enjoy our learning programs and dive into make-believe play through our curriculum.
- They’re introduced to mathematical thinking and literacy concepts through many activities.
- Creative and make-believe play with classmates to encourage social and emotional skills.
- Basic rules of grammar, singing songs, and storytelling to develop communication.
- Use of problem-solving skills for drawing, understanding counting, and remembering the art of a story to encourage cognitive function.
- Physical development through actions such as using child scissors and catching a ball.
Why Choose The Learning Academy?
The Learning Academy’s structured play and learning curriculum adheres to Ohio State standards. We use the Teaching Strategies Creative Curriculum, which emphasizes effective teaching while encouraging natural creativity and curiosity. This Creative Curriculum is backed by research and has been used for nearly 30 years to educate and develop children between six months and 12 years old. By understanding the learning needs of children at each developmental phase, we are able to effectively communicate critical-thought ideas to children that will help their minds develop. We offer early childhood education programs, toddler learning activities, and daycare services in Westerville, OH.
Contact The Learning Academy For Child Care Services
The Learning Academy is here for all your infant care, toddler care, and child daycare needs. We are dedicated to providing customized learning and play experiences for all of our students. We would love to get to know you and your child, so call us to schedule a tour and tell us about the needs of your family today!