COVID-19 Updates at TLA Ohio
Your child’s safety is our top priority. During the pandemic, we’ve developed COVID-19 safety protocols to keep your little ones and our families safe. We’re open and here for you to assist in your childcare needs. Learn about our COVID safety practices below.
- Common touch surfaces are disinfected hourly.
- Children wash/sanitize their hands at arrival and departure from the center.
- Children’s hands are washed every couple of hours.
- One class at a time is allowed outside to play.
- All staff wear masks at all times, even during outdoor play.
- Cot sheets are laundered after each use.
Additionally, we’ve implemented a stricter sick policy for children and staff who are exhibiting symptoms. Those who experience symptoms must stay home until they are fever-free for at least 24 hours.